Graduation Messages, Congratulatory graduation Wishes, Greetings and Sayings for Graduates, graduate messages, Graduate card messages, Graduation messages and poems, Graduation messages and quotes, Graduation messages for boys, Graduation messages for cards, Graduation messages for girls, Graduation messages from family, Graduation messages from friends, Graduation poems, Graduation sayings, Graduation wishes
If you are looking for Graduation messages then your search ends here. In this article you will find an excellent collection of congratulatory messages and wishes for the graduate.
Here is an amazing list of messages to write in Graduation cards. Whatever way you chose to send your wishes by text, or email, I am sure you will find the perfect words to send as your graduation message.
Read on to find the best congratulatory wishes, for the graduate.
1) We are proud of you and your accomplishments. We're confident that you will continue with even more successes. Good luck in your next adventures. Congratulations graduate!
2) Finally you are finished with high school/college. Put on your cap and gown. All your hard work has paid off. You’re graduating now. When your ceremony is through, let’s celebrate and hit the town!
3) Your hard work, dedication and discipline have paid off. You’re finally graduating. It’s time to let loose and unwind before you join the 9 – 5. Congratulations!
4) Some are dreamers, some are talented. You are both. May you achieve more success ahead (name) Congratulations on your graduation.
5) It is a success, you truly deserved, a great achievement you have really achieved. Congratulations graduate.
6) Congratulations Graduate, you did it! You are going to begin a new life after graduation. We pray to God that it will be a life full of happiness.
7) Graduation is a time to celebrate your achievements, prepare for a future of opportunities and embrace a world of infinite possibilities.
8) Dream big
You're a star
Congratulations on your Graduation!
9) May your degree unlock many doors to well deserved success. Congrats Graduate!
10) Graduation is an exciting time to think about possibilities and look for opportunities. We hope you are able to find both. Congratulations!
11) Congratulations graduate. We hope that this is just the beginning of many new titles you will acquire throughout your life.
12 Congratulations graduate!
Your future looks strong and bright.
May you achieve the things you hope for, and have a life of sheer delight.
13) Congratulations graduate. Keep working hard and striving for excellence and you will surely be successful.
14) You dreamt, you believed, you strived and you achieved. You are an inspiration to all of us. Well done. Congratulations on your Graduation.
15) You truly deserve the success, and with such efforts you are sure to earn more. Keep up the good work. Happy Graduation.
Graduation is a very special time for all graduates, whether from high school or college, this is a special time, a time to look forward to a new and exciting life. Showing the graduate just how happy and proud of them is very important.
A graduation requires something more than a simple text or email, it requires that you send the graduate a card. You can find great cards that you can send in the regular mail and great E-cards at stores like Hallmark, as they carry both regular cards and E-cards.
If they are younger than you, you can send some tips they could remember the rest of their life, and if you can't find the right words, a funny E-Card is always a hit.